Ipod Cable for Eclipse Car Stereos (not available at this time)
The ELC/E-Pod aftermarket iPod harness lets you connect iPod products to the 13-pin E-LAN CD changer
connector port on select ECLIPSE aftermarket radios.
- With this harness installed you can connect iPod products directly to
select Eclipse (by Fujitsu Ten) in-dash Receiver with CD Changer controls
and begin to enjoy the best sound through a clean audio connection.
Compatibility & Notes: ( please read before purchasing this part )
The ECL/E-POD connects to the 13-pin circular CD changer port on the
back of the receiver.
- Will only work with Eclipse stereos that are compatible with
Eclipse accessory part # AUX105..
- This part will not work if the AUX105 is not listed in the accessory
parts list for your eclipse stereo.
- This cable is 6' long with an iPod dock connector on one end and
Eclipse 13-pin male plug on the other
- Will Charge Ipod
- Control and display remain on the iPod-- this cable offers no
iPod controls or text display on the radio.
- Eclipse cd changer must be disconnected to use this interface
- The ECL/E-POD cable will NOT WORK if the
Eclipse radio is not "AUX Ready".
- Please check the manual or call Eclipse before
you order this part.