|The SWI-JACK controls Alpine, JVC, Kenwood,
Clarion and Blaupunkt radios with a wired remote input.
• Assign the buttons on the steering wheel to any of the aftermarket
radios available functions:
• Alpine: Volume Up, Volume Down, Mute, Track Up, Track
Down, Preset Up, Preset Down and Band.
• Kenwood: Vol Up, Vol Down, Mute, Source, Seek Up,
Track Up, Track Down, Disc Up/FM, Disc Down/AM
• JVC: Vol Up, Vol Down, Mute/Power, Preset Up, Source,
Seek Up, Seek Down, Select, Band.
• Clarion: Vol Up, Vol Down, Mute, Seek Up, Seek Down,
• The SWI-JACK is so universal that you only need one SKU# to cover over
95% of the vehicles made from 1986 to current. New vehicles coming out
every year. No problem! Never be stuck with a vehicle specific type
• The SWI-JACK has non-volatile memory which keeps all programming in
memory even if the vehicle Battery is disconnected.
• Great for convertables Unlike the SWI-X, the SWI-JACK is not affected
The SWI-JACK not only covers Ford, GM or Chrysler/Dodge but also it covers
Acura, Audi, BMW, Buick, Cadillac, Chevrolet, Chysler, GMC, Honda, Hummer,
Infiniti, Isuzu, Jaguar, Land Rover, Lincoln, Mazda, Mercury, Mitsubishi,
Nissan, Oldsmobile, Pontiac, Saab, Toyota and Volkswagan. Oh, did we also
say it covers Harley Davidson motorcycles?